the Judge has allow me for a substituted service to post in the front door of the dependent the writ of summons. in order to do so what are the steps i need to do or file?

Answer :



    answered on 07/12/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    If you have already been granted leave, then you only need to comply with the specific terms of the order, e.g. post the writ of summons on the front door of the dependant.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.