I have received a Small claims tribunal order getting me to pay up but am unhappy with the amount claimed. Its passed 14 days for appeal, what can I do?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 07/12/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    You will have to apply for an extension of time to appeal. This is very difficult and you are unlikely to succeed unless there are extenuating circumstances. We suggest that you make payment.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.