Like to inquire - It was a no contest divorce 6 yrs ago, with an alimony sum of $1/-, am I still eligible to make an application for alimony payment now?

Answer :



    answered on 07/12/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    Yes - you may be able to apply for a variation of maintenance if there has been a change in circumstances.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.