Hi, I would just like to ask if I was charged in court for section 509 insulting the modesty of a women, and jailed 4 weeks. Is it a registrable offence? Do I have a criminal record? And if so, can it be rendered spent after five years?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 16/12/2016

    flag as inappropriate

    The offence with which you were charged is not a registrable offence. As such, you will not be registered on the relevant Register.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.