How do i obtain the address of the other party to file a claim with the small claims tribunal?

Answer :



    answered on 05/01/2017

    flag as inappropriate

    You would have to source for this yourself - if the counterparty is a corporate entity, its address would be on ACRA's database. If the counterparty is an individual, then you may want to check the various government databases.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.