Hi, IRAS has charged me for a criminal case on 27th Jan 2017 @ Court 23 @0900hrs. I want a pro bono lawyer. My income is $0. Please advice.

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 20/01/2017

    flag as inappropriate

    If the charge you are facing meets certain requirements, you may apply for a pro bono lawyer under the Criminal Legal Aid Scheme. You may visit http://probono.lawsociety.org.sg/Pages/Criminal-Legal-Aid-Scheme.aspx for more information.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.