I got a bad burn on my leg from accidentally touching the exhaust of an illegally parked motorbike in my condo. Can I sue condo MCST or the owner of the motorbike and win? If yes, What can I sue for?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 11/07/2017

    flag as inappropriate

    It might be possible for you to seek an action against the owner of the motorbike for causing you personal injury as a result of his negligent act. However, more facts are required to determine whether or not the injury is too remote for such a claim.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.