How to change from joint to sole custody.Divorced for 8 years with no child support from ex.He has moved overseas with no forwarding address and no contacts for 7 years.I do not know where he is and I want to change our daughter to sole custody.Please adv

Answer :



    answered on 21/01/2017

    flag as inappropriate

    Under the Women's Charter, you may apply to the court for a variation of the custody order or agreement based on a material change in circumstance or for the welfare of the child.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.