shareholder decease no will how to transfer the share

Answer :



    answered on 21/01/2017

    flag as inappropriate

    Where there is no will, intestacy laws would apply. Depending on whether the shares of the company are listed or unlisted, you may make an application to the Public Trustee or to the courts to deal with the deceased's estate. Visit for more information.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.