i transferred my earnings to spouse account and invested bonds in that account. now ere have split (not divorced yet). can i claim my money back ?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 25/01/2017

    flag as inappropriate

    Yes, you can claim for your money back. However, if your spouse then files for divorce, the matrimonial courts will not be strictly bound by legal ownership when it comes to the division of assets.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.