Is it possible to sue someone based on emotional distress in Singapore? If yes, must physical injury be present?

Answer :



    answered on 25/11/2013

    flag as inappropriate

    In principle yes (but this will be difficult). The claimant need not have suffered physical injury. You are advised to consult a legal practitioner as this is an area of some complexity.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.