As im still a minor, can my parents put my boyfriend under a protection order? I am 17 years old

Answer :



    answered on 27/02/2017

    flag as inappropriate

    Your parents will be able to make the application on your behalf. However, if you refuse to sign the affidavit, the Court is unlikely to make this order on your behalf.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.