I wan to know if possible to change care and control of the child

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 27/02/2017

    flag as inappropriate

    Yes, it is possible although this is quite rare. You will need to show a change in the circumstances since the original order.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.


  • Yes, it is possible . As long as you are able to prove that you are well off and better than how you were before . Its hard but possible . 5feet1 16/09/2017