Hi, I wasn't able to attend hearing previously, now State Courts issued a WRIT against me. But I have a genuine case against this personnel, and i need a fair hearing. What do I do now? Thank you.

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 27/02/2017

    flag as inappropriate

    You will have to attend Court and make your submissions.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.