How do I change the custody of my child to me? My Ex has no objection due to her long hours at work and we both want more supervision on our teenage boy. How do I proceed from here?

Answer :



    answered on 27/02/2017

    flag as inappropriate

    You have to apply by way of a consent application to the family Courts.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.