My parents passed away. Can I take over the hdb flat? And how can I go about it?

Answer :



    answered on 27/02/2017

    flag as inappropriate

    It depends on what is provided in their will. If you are the only child, and there is no will, then the HDB flat will pass on to you (subject to any outstanding debts on the flat). You would have to apply for probate for both your parents and obtain possession of the flat.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.