Brother secretly brought my mother , 90+ , to make will granting him 100% share of assets. I can't afford the 50k to contest will. How can I seek justice?

Answer :



    answered on 20/03/2017

    flag as inappropriate

    You may wish to approach the Legal Aid Bureau.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.