My landlord refused to pay me deposit saying its additional electricity for ironing and starhub tv box. its 900 dollars . can you advise how can i claim this amount and can i sue him additional amount for headache , hazard and stress he caused me. he ref

Answer :



    answered on 20/03/2017

    flag as inappropriate

    You may wish to take a claim under the small Claims Tribunal for the return of the deposit. Please note that you would not generally succeed in a claim for "headache, hazard and stress".

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.