I have filed a claim for my deposit with small claims tribunal. I have basic knowledge about the proceedings and the possible outcome. As I am unable to afford legal aid and do not qualify for state help due to means test, what are my options in any case

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 09/05/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    You do not need to be represented to appear before the Small Claims Tribunal.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.