What is the legal procedure to disown my 17 year old child? And what are the legal obligation that I need to observe? Like providing for her education and accommodation until adulthood?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 18/09/2017

    flag as inappropriate

    s 68 of the Women's Charter holds that a parent must provide their child with accommodation, clothing, food and education.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.