I have just bought a 5rm Hdb flat through bank loan, can they force withdraw the loan if I'm bankrupt?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 09/05/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    The Official Assignee will be tasked to sort out your affairs once you are declared bankrupt. You will need to surrender your assets (including your HDB flat) to your Official Assignee, which will be sold and proceeds will be distributed to your creditors.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.