Hi, I've recently obtained sole ownership of my flat and have requested for my ex-hubby to move out. However, he refused. Can I obtain an eviction order to make him move out? He is not a registered occupier. How long does the process take? Thank you!

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 11/05/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    An eviction order would only be effective in a landlord-tenant situation. You may wish to bring an action against him for trespass.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.