If my husband has recently deserted the family taking most of the family wealth, and I do not know his whereabouts and is unable to contact him, what are my options for trying to get it back?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 02/12/2017

    flag as inappropriate

    It would depend on what form of wealth you are referring to. If it was in some material form such as cash or physical possessions, your chances of recovering anything without first locating him are slim. If he took a card such as a debit card, you would need to check with the bank as to whether they are able to disable the card or reverse any charges. Apart from that, if you are unable to locate him, the most that can be done is likely just to file a police report.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.