I have paid a car dealer 5000 to pay for my insurance, but they did not pay how do I get my money back, besides making police report?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 10/05/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    You may speak to your car dealer on a settlement. You may also bring an action under the Small Claims Tribunal.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.