My ex lives in Singapore and I am in the states. He refuses to pay any more child support . He is living there in hiding after violating a us court order ...He works at BMW financial services - how can we get the money owed to us by him .

Answer :



    answered on 13/05/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    You may be able to enforce the court order against him in the foreign jurisdiction. However, the costs involved may well be more than the maintenance he is obliged to pay.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.