Hi. Is it a must to hire a lawyer to get reseal of a letter of administration issued in Malaysia? Or it is possible to submit documents to Sg court by an individual? Thanks

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 17/07/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    It is possible for an individual to do this. However, there are some situations where a grant of probate may be contentious and complicated. Thus, it is recommended that you consult a lawyer for this.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.