If the tenant of my commercial unit suffered an injury in the unit due to some development defects, what are my liabilities and how can I protect myself?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 20/12/2017

    flag as inappropriate

    You could be sued for negligence. Given the context-specific nature of each case, it is advisable to hire a lawyer to prepare your defence.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.