Hi, I had a beer yesterday and after drinking i came to know that, there is marble size plastic ball in the beer tin(Can). Pls let know, how can we handle this case and bring notice to the beer company. Pls Suggest.

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 19/12/2017

    flag as inappropriate

    You could acquire legal representation and sue the beer company for negligence.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.