Do i have to hire a lawyer in order to get a maintenance order from the court?

Answer :



    answered on 03/08/2017

    flag as inappropriate

    No, you do not have to hire a lawyer. You may apply for maintenance via iFAMS at your own convenience, or apply directly at the Family Registry, Level 1, Family Justice Courts.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.