Can landlord and tenant have a representative or lawyer each to represent in small claim court? What if one of them resides overseas now?

Answer :



    answered on 23/07/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    It is not possible to have legal representation in the small claims tribunal

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.