I am 19 years old and was recently involved in a fight with my parents. I left in an ambulance and have a medical report is there any way to press charges?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 17/03/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    Depending on the facts of the case, you could possibly sue them in tort for battery, or lodge a police report on the grounds that they have voluntarily caused hurt/grievous hurt.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.