what case i can file against posting pictures without my consent and posting containing untruthful statement and saying bad words in social media against me?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 21/09/2017

    flag as inappropriate

    You can proceed under the Protection from Harassment Act to make an application to the District Court for a protection order.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.