My Son got injured when Swimming at a hotel property. The hotel did not render first aid attention. The Swimming pool condition was run down. Can I use legal means to sue the hotel for negligence?

Answer :



    answered on 26/01/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    On a plain reading of the brief facts provided, it is possible to sue the hotel for negligence via legal means; however, the strength and eventual likelihood of success of your case will have to be assessed in much greater detail by counsel.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.