I was involved in a motor car accident but did not make any claims against the other part. Is there any way to claim against the 3rd party?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 17/03/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    You could potentially bring a claim against him in tort provided that his actions caused you to suffer damage and that damage is not too remote.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.