how to get compensation or refund of course fees paid for breach of contract by an academy

Answer :



    answered on 27/01/2014

    flag as inappropriate

    This would depend on the specific terms of the contract. If you have a claim, then depending on the amount (if less than S$10,000), you should consider lodging a claim with the Small Claims Tribunal: see

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.


  • Can the company or individual ignored the small claims order? What can we do next? yjtan 19/01/2016