My friend and his relative started a small shop without any legal documents and only based on trust. Due to some miss understanding, my friend was assaulted by his relative and his eyes are affected. What is the course of action police will take on this c

Answer :



    answered on 17/02/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    They may charge your friend’s relative with the criminal offence of voluntarily causing hurt or voluntarily causing grievous hurt, depending on the severity and permanency of the eye injury.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.