Hi, I was jailed for 8 weeks for the offence of Insulting the Modesty of a woman (Section 509). The judges took in consideration of Criminal Trepassing and possession of obscene materials. Do I get a criminal record for this offence and how can I appeal t

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 17/02/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    You will have a criminal record and you will have to file a notice of appeal with the court registry within 14 days after the date of sentence.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.