My condo TOP feb17 and has fungi issue under kitchen cabinet above aircon drain pipes.Developer rectify once and i engaged 2 mold specialist whonadviced fungi not cleared.My family suffer unwell symptoms.Can we claim compensation for health hazard or tort

Answer :



    answered on 17/02/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    You could try bringing a claim in tort for negligence.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.