Can I file a claim with Small Claims Tribunal for damages to my vehicle by HDB engaged contractors?

Answer :



    answered on 17/02/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    It depends on the way in which the damage arose, as the Small Claims Tribunal does not have jurisdiction to hear claims relating to property damage where the damage arose from the use of a motor vehicle. The claim must also not exceed $10,000 (or $20,000 if parties consent).

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.