How to stop using legal way to stop debt collector from harrassing my family as i am not the one borrower or the debtor

Answer :



    answered on 19/12/2017

    flag as inappropriate

    Generally, consider lodging a police report based on the pertinent sections of the Protection from Harassment Act. If the moneylender is unlicensed, you may consider doing the same under sĀ 28 of the Moneylenders Act, which provides for criminal sanctions for harassment or abetment thereof. Where he is licensed, you could lodge a report with the Registry of Moneylenders.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.