I received a summons for driving in a manner dangerous to the public under section 64(1) of Road traffic act chapter 276. Do I need to get a lawyer?

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 07/01/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    Given the hefty penalty of a fine or imprisonment, it is advisable to engage in a lawyer's services to contest the charge. Although not strictly necessary, an experienced legal practitioner could be helpful in ensuring that an adequate punishment is given.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.