My ex husband and I have a joint custody but my daughters are under my care & concern. He took my daughters away for holiday and they have not returned since. My daughters have missed 3 weeks of school. What should I do?

Answer :



    answered on 24/01/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    If you are unable to contact your ex-husband or your daughters and you are not aware of their current whereabouts, you should file a missing person report with the police. They will provide you with further information and instructions.

    1 person found this not useful.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.