As a commercial Tenant, Can we claim for recent major renovation works from the landlord if we are asked to vacant the unit due to an enbloc within 6 months?

Answer :



    answered on 03/02/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    It depends on the terms of your tenancy agreement.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.