My ex is accusing my children's bio father of abuse (allegedly child said something years ago). I believe my ex is seeking revenge on the child for disclosing abuse from him. Child believes ex is trying to ruin her life. How can I protect child from t

Answer :



    answered on 18/05/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    You may wish to apply for a Personal Protection Order from the courts, provided there is evidence of family violence (

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.