My husband committed adultery. I wish to divorce. I wish to know kid custody will normally to go mother or father? Can I sell away my new EC which is less than a year with bank loan?

Answer :



    answered on 13/03/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    There is no general rule for whether custody goes to the mother or father. The court would decide based on what is in the welfare of the child – and subject to that, the wishes of the parents and the child (provided he/she is old enough to express an independent opinion). The flat may be sold if the minimum occupancy period has been completed. Otherwise, the flat will have to be returned for compensation, subject to HDB’s approval.

    1 person found this useful.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.