my tenant placed an induction cooker on kitchen countertop. there are well defined cracks at the end. they refuse to compensate and state it was due to wear and tear.can i claim back?

Answer :



    answered on 15/05/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    This would depend on what parties have agreed on in the tenancy agreement.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.