how i defend myself if i being served with PPO .during counselling was inform by my lawyer to come to agreement with my wife by writing LOU.

Answer :



    answered on 18/05/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    Your lawyer will guide you through the drafting of your affidavit. If you are not satisfied with the order, you may appeal to a Judge of the High Court. The Notice must be filed and served within 14 days of the order.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.