i need to lower child maintenance as i remarried and now with 2 kids and just got a bto flat and expense quite hign

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 18/05/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    The Court permits applications to vary a maintenance obligation under section 72(1) of the Women’s Charter, provided certain criteria are met. It is up to the court's discretion whether to grant the variation. The application should be made by way of summons with a supporting affidavit indicating why you are seeking to vary the maintenance order.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.