hello, is it possible to postpone an appearance in court upon receiving a writ of summon? (i am the defendant)

Answer :

  • http://legalhelp.com.sg/cache/img/201301/no-image.76x72.crop.jpg


    answered on 18/05/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    For matters to be heard in the State Courts: https://www.statecourts.gov.sg/CriminalCase/Pages/Changeofmentionhearingdates.aspx You may apply for a change of a court mention date or a trial date if you have valid reasons for doing so. This is done so by making a formal application in writing, addressed to the State Courts.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.