My mum was hit by a malaysian company tipper truck while crossing the pedestrian traffic light and had to go for multiple ops. What are the chances of us seeking compensation from the malaysian company? Many of our friends said the chances are slim, is th

Answer :



    answered on 18/05/2018

    flag as inappropriate

    The first thing to do in such situations is to make a police report as soon as possible. This way, the Singapore Customs can stop the foreign vehicle from leaving Singapore. However, once the vehicle leaves Singapore. it may be very difficult to claim against the said driver. You may wish to claim against the Malaysian Insurers instead. You may visit for more information.

    Did you find this post useful? Please provide your feedback by clicking on the link above.